The Rosenberg Lab is now recruiting a Specialist at the rank of Junior, Assistant, Associate, or Full. Appointees in the Specialist series will be expected to engage in specialized research, professional activities and do not have teaching responsibilities. Specialists are expected to use their professional expertise to make scientific and scholarly contributions, and may participate in University and Public Service.
• Specialists appointed at the junior rank must possess a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent degree) or at least four years of research experience.
• Specialists appointed at the Assistant rank must possess a master’s degree (or equivalent degree) or five years of experience in the relevant specialization.
• Specialists appointed at the Associate rank must possess a master’s degree (or equivalent degree) or five to ten years of experience in the relevant specialization.
• Specialists appointed at the Full rank must possess a terminal degree (or equivalent degree) or ten or more years of experience in the relevant specialization.
• Track record in protein study including experience in membrane protein production and purification.
• Post-graduate training in field.
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and will continue as needed throughout the recruitment period. Salary and rank will be commensurate with the applicants experience and training. Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02387.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Internal Number: JPF02387
About University of California, San Francisco
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and high-quality patient care. It is the only UC campus in the 10-campus system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.