Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
1. Adheres to the Credit Union Service Standards in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
Acknowledge/Greet each member.
Appearance Adhere to GreenStates Credit Union dress code policy for front line staff.
Communication Speak professionally and clearly. Use proper vocabulary such as Good Morning, Happy to help, Certainly, Absolutely etc.
Individual Needs Take ownership of members issues and creates a positive experience.
Exceed Expectations Always go above and beyond expectations and performance requests with the smile, happy to help attitude.
Confidence Own your knowledge
Thank you Thank each member for their business and make them feel valued.
2. Promotes and implements GreenStates values:
We Go Above and Beyond
Were Truthful and Accountable
Were Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
We Embrace Continuous Improvement and Efficiency
We Create Fun
We Build Positive Team Spirit
We Grow Through Learning
Were Bold yet Humble
3. Promotes and implements the values of the Member Assistance Center. The qualified candidate will be member focused, show excellence and accuracy in all work, demonstrate integrity, share one vision through teamwork, continually look for improvement, openly mentor others and respect others.
4. Assists members and potential members with telephone; answers questions about products and services, resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve; refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
5. Demonstrates excellence, accuracy, integrity, teamwork and respect for others, in all their work.
6. Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times.
7. Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or credit union sponsored events.
8. Ensures confidentiality of member information.
9. Supports a diverse and inclusive work environment.
10. Supports a sales culture in the department and the achievement of departmental as well as individual goals.
11. Educates members on all Credit Union products and services.
12. Meets or exceeds established department goals in service level, sales points, productivity and other goals as assigned.
13. All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or the equivalent (i.e. GED) and one to three years of experience, preferably in a communication center and/or financial institution.
Reports to work punctually, works all scheduled hours, and works overtime as necessitated by business demand.
Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast pace environment.
Proficiency with related computer applications, spreadsheets, word processing, and database applications.
Must be bondable.
Multi-tasking ability, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Thorough knowledge of deposit products and regulations.
Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
Reports to the MAC Service Supervisor
This position is not responsible for the supervision of other employees.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
GreenState Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
GreenState Credit Union has been ranked #3 by the Credit Union Journal as one of the Top 45 Credit Unions to Work For! GreenState has been consistently recognized as a Des Moines Register Top Workplace and Corridor Business Journal Coolest Workplace! We also were awarded for “Best Internal Career Pathway” and “Best Training for Existing Employee Needs” by the Corridor Business Journal due to our Leadership Development Program, training opportunities, and high internal promotion rate!